***FINANCIAL LITERACY/MONEY/SPENDING/SAVING/COUNTING COINS***
Tell me MORE about this Finanacial Literacy resource!!!
This financial literacy resource is a great addition to your economics unit of study. Teaching our students the difference between saving & spending, choosing between wants & needs, identifying goods & services, and income and gifts can be tricky.
How will this resource benefit my students?
This financial literacy resource was created to fill in those gaps and give students hands-on experiences in saving/spending, choosing between wants & needs, and identifying goods/services and income/gifts.
What’s included in this Financial Literacy resource?
* 12 Financial Literacy Anchor Charts/ Mini Posters
* Financial Literacy – Spend and Save board game
* Financial LIteracy – Spend It, Save It Task Cards
* Financial Literacy – Have, Want, Need Task Cards
* Financial Literacy – Race to Save Card Game
* Financial Literacy – This or That? (Income vs. Gifts, Goods vs. Services)
* Financial Literacy – Save & Buy Board Game
* Financial Literacy – 108 Question/Discussion/Task Cards
For a more detailed look at what’s included, please click on the PREVIEW!
This is the perfect addition to use along with my other Coin Counting / Money resources found here:
Counting Coins – No Prep Printables, Games, & Activities
Financial Literacy – No Prep Printables, Games, Activities, & Posters
Coin Flip Strips – No Prep Activities
Money Mystery Pictures – No Prep Printables
The Great Coin Collection
The First Grade Parade