Continuing on with our holiday gift guides, today we’re highlighting stocking stuffers and gifts for those special guys & couples in your life.
*This post contains affiliate links from which I may earn a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!*
- Travel Size Bergamot Hand Sanitizer – because it’s 2020. Enough said.
- Custom Face Socks – so he’ll never forget your face. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
- Grilling Plank Variety Pack – my husband loves his grilling planks…especially for grilling salmon!….and this variety pack gives your guy a sampling of Western Cedar, Alder, Hickory, Cherry, Maple, and Red Oak!
- Wireless Charger Stand – because you can never have too many charging options.
- Bourbon Lip Balm – finally a bourbon that’s safe to to hit your lips at work.
- Light Saber Chopsticks – I’m convinced everyone needs a pair of these because…LIGHT SABERS!!!!
- Shoe Cleaner Wipes – for the guy who loves clean kicks, these wipes are awesome!
- Cap Organizer Hanger – this is such a genius invention and the perfect alternative to having all 2,345 hats strewn about the house and stored on sofas and bedside tables 🙂
- Reusable Rubber Twist Ties – these are already in my husband’s stocking…ahem.
- Cordless Ear/Nose Trimmer – keep your favorite guy well trimmed with this battery powered device.
- Bourbon Trail Solid Cologne – easy to wear, easy to carry. He’ll always smell delicious with this in his back pocket!
- Braided Bracelet USB Charging Cord – it’s a two-for-one deal with this trendy little bracelet that also doubles as a charging cord. Handy and cute all in the same breath.
- Mesh Grill Bags – so easy to use, these grill bags make the perfect stocking stuffer! Just place the food inside the bag, close it up, and toss on the grill.
- KeySmart Keychain Organizer – because they could all use a little help when it comes to finding something quickly 😉
- Beard Grooming Kit – I honestly don’t know how many beard kits is too many, but we’re still over here collecting…my husband loves these!
- 10-in-1 Key Tool – this handy little stainless steel device includes: Bottle Opener; Screwdriver ;Cord Cutter; Box Opener; Scoring Tool; Hex Bit Driver; 1/4 inch Wrench; 5/16 inch Wrench; 3/8 inch Wrench; 2 inch Ruler
- Magnetic Phone Mount for Car – another gift I think would be useful for ALL drivers who own a phone, this magnetic mount secures tightly into your air vents for hands-free holding.
- Kebab Skewer Tool – this is the neatest little gadget that makes kebab assembly ridiculously easy…perfect for the guy who loves to grill!
- Automatic Watch Winder – Who knew watches had to be wound?! Not I…until I bought one of these for my husband last year. Now his watches aren’t just a pretty arm piece, but functional as well 🙂
- Sherpa Lined Flannel Shirt – there’s something about a guy in a flannel shirt I love, and I know my guy will LOVE this sherpa lined version of his favorite apparel item.
- Steve Madden Deelin Boot – Great quality, incredible style. These boots are just as comfortable and functional as they are nice to look at!
- Personalized Wood Jewelry Stand – I absolutely LOVE this! Great alternative to having these pieces haphazardly placed all over the bedroom!
- Weighted Microwavable Neck Wrap – for the guy who carries stress and tension in his shoulders, this weighted neck wrap is guaranteed to help bring some relief.
- Beer Foaming Stones – these stones are so neat! Just pop ’em in your beer and watch them fizz for a frothier foam topping.
- Canvas Duffel Bag – love the look of this duffel bag…rugged yet classic…and great reviews!
- Nixon Time Teller Watch (37MM) – I’m a HUGE fan of Nixon watches. Incredible quality and this one is amazing.
- All Coasts 425 New Balance – New Balance are my favorite tennis shoes and these are some of my favorites for men.
- Cotton Waffle Half Zip Sweater – A half zip sweater is always a great gift option and the waffle knit fabrication on this one take the average half zip up a few notches for sure.
- Heated Razor – I didn’t know that heated razors were a thing, but I can already see myself secretly borrowing this from my husband.
- The Draft Top – This handy little gadget will turn any pop top into a wide open cup.
- Beard Straightener Brush – For the guy whose beard gets a little out of control every now and then, this beard straightener + beard balm is great to have on hand to tame those tiny hairs.
- Dash Cam – with over 2,500 4.5 star reviews, this motion sensor dash cam is sure to be a hit.
- Leather Anchor Bracelet – this leather wrap bracelet with anchor detail is such a perfect accessory for everyday wear.
- Vehicle Health Monitor/ Car Code Reader – this car gadget + app is perfect for anyone who owns a car & keeps tabs on engine health with real-time alerts & decodes engine error codes, too.
- Dr. Squatch Soap Starter Bundle – My husband is in LOVE with the Dr. Squatch line of soaps and washes. He HIGHLY recommends this bundle to start with. I have to agree that it smells pretty incredible, too.
- YETI Load Out Bucket – This was one of my husband’s favorite finds of the year. To me a bucket is just a bucket, but he was giddy upon it’s arrival and uses it ALL.THE.TIME. Who knew?!
- WiFi HEPA Air Filter (Alexa Compatible) – this air filter can be controlled through the Alexa app or any Echo devices.
- Electric Pulse Neck Massager – there are 15 different levels of intensity available with this neck massager as well as a heating element. And the cordless feature is perfect for toting this all over.
- Retro Hot Air Popcorn Popper – because everyone loves popcorn! This would be a great gift paired with popcorn seasoning salt, too!
- Hum Smart Battery Toothbrush Kit – this smart brush toothbrush helps you to brush better & detects spots that need a little extra attention.
- Drop Stop Seat Gap Filler – I’m FOREVER losing things in between my car console and driver’s seat, so you know I’m smitten with this clever gadget!
- Faux Fur Bed Throw – an incredibly cozy and cute option for anyone on your list!
- Jack Finley Candles – I’m absolutely in love with these handpoured candles. Not only are they beautiful, but they truly smell incredible! And the wood burning wick sounds like the crackling in a fireplace! I highly recommend Mango + Coconut Milk, Froot Loops, or White Birch. They’re all great, but those are my personal favorites!
- ClyraGuard Personal Protection Spray – it’s 2020, so this medical grade disinfectant spray is a must.
- Love Seat Camp Chair – What’s better than one camp chair?! How about two-in-one?! Thank you!
- Wood & Marble Monogrammed Cheese Board – Personalized gifts are always a go-to and this cheese board is a STUNNING option for a customized gift!
- Hatch Sound Machine & Alarm Clock – While I know this is typically reserved for babies, I’m all about a sound machine as an adult. Especially one that doubles as a sunrise alarm clock and can be controlled through an app.
- Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera – When the phone camera just isn’t cutting it anymore.
- Off Topic Adult Party Game – A board game that stirs up hilarious conversations?! Yes, please!
- Smart Switch Light Kit – control your lights with your voice or the use of an app & monitor the status of your lists as well!
- Spot Clean Portable Carpet Cleaner – because everyone needs a deep cleaning carpet cleaner!
Need a little more gift inspiration!? Here are the lists I curated in the past! Great gift items that were a hit!
2019 GIFTS & STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM & THEM
2018 GIFTS & STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM AND THEM
2017 GIFTS & STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM & THEM
2016 GIFTS & STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM & THEM
2015 GIFTS & STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HIM & THEM
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!