Today’s gift guides are geared toward the ladies in your life and might even give you a few ideas for yourself!
*This post contains affiliate links from which I may earn a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!*
- Fuzzy Slippers – because you can never go wrong with comfy, cute slippers.
- Silk Pillowcase – another step in preventing wrinkles and hair damage, a silk pillowcase would be a perfect stocking stuffer & pair beautifully with a little calming pillow spray, too.
- Two Tiered Jewelry Tray – absolutely LOVE this jewelry tray & the vertical storage option on the one!
- Never Too Soon Hand Sanitizer – because it’s 2020 and a grapefruit scented sanitizer beats the other stuff any day.
- Fotini Tikkou Visage Mug – if this isn’t the most adorable coffee mug, I don’t know what is. Paired with a Starbuck’s gift card or their favorite blend, this would be a precious gift.
- Facial Mister – a portable face mister to keep your face hydrated & preserve that dewy appearance all day long.
- Turquoise Collar Necklace – this is the most asked about accessory I own and I can’t tell you how much I love mine. It’s a staple for sure!
- Words to Live By – this inspirational book of quotes for women isn’t only motivational, but beautiful as well.
- This Works Deep Pillow Spray – I’m all about ANYTHING that promises to lull me into a deeper sleep. Would be a great gift paired with a silk pillowcase!
- Weighted Eye Mask – every woman in your life needs one of these. Great for headaches, can be heated or cooled, works great for reducing eye puffiness or eye pain, and definitely keeps the light out for better sleeping!
- It’s An Add to Cart Kind of Day Mug – I know, I know…another mug. But woman doesn’t relate to this one?!
- Knot Studs – another accessory I’m always asked about are these precious knot earrings. Easy to pair with pretty much anything, lightweight, and adorable.
- Sheet Masks – I love sheet masks and these are awesome. Refreshing, moisturizing, and brightening.
- Ice Roller – my Ice Roller is one of my most often used beauty tools. I keep it in the freezer overnight and roll in the morning to depute and refresh. Works great rolled over sheet masks, too!
- Set of 5 Masks – I absolutely LOVE this set of masks, thank you 2020. I have these and personally think they’re pretty breathable. A little bit on the bigger side, but knotting the elastic on either side of the mask has helped. Plus, they’re really cute 🙂
- Desktop Vacuum Cleaner – if you’re anything like me, you live your life at your desk and that means you do all the snacking and things in the same space, so a desktop vacuum cleaner is a must!
- Pisa Pavé Initial Bracelet – I love a personalized touch to any gift and this bracelet is beautiful!
- Too Faced Damn Girl Mascara Set – because it’s a great one and a perfect price point for the set!
- Leopard Beanie – I ADORE this contrast beanie with faux fur pom…the perfect cold weather accessory for any woman!
- Cinched Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt – a little dressy, a little casual…and a perfect gift option for the fashionista in your life.
- Threadbare Ring – I am absolutely SMITTEN with this ring. Dainty and feminine and easy to wear with absolutely everything.
- Backpack Purse – I get asked about this backpack purse ALL the time! The color is a perfect neutral and the straps can be worn either both on the shoulder or pulled through as one long strap. I carry my laptop in it when I’m taking my work on the road, but most often I just wear as a purse…and it’s absolutely perfect!
- Electric Milk Steamer & Frother – for the lady who loves her coffee, this frother is awesome. Just toss in the milk, press the button, and watch it work!
- Foreseen Tan Mule – these mules are absolutely adorable in every way and take any basic outfit up a notch with the gold chain detail.
- Floral Print Satin Robe – I’m a sucker for a silk/satin robe and this one is on my list!
- Cable Chain Drop Earrings – I wear my chain drop earrings all the time and have several different styles I alternate between. On trend, lightweight, and super cute!
- Bliss Plush Throw – the name says it all – it’s plush and soft as all get out. I’ll take a cozy throw any day!
- Quilted Crossbody – I absolutely adore a quilted purse and this one is stunning. I love the crossbody option and this one is available in several different colors/patterns.
- Leopard Jogger Pants – these joggers are adorable and oh so cozy. Lined with fleece and run a little big and cute as all get out. Would be great paired with the Leopard Sweatshirt.
- Foldable Floral Chair – I don’t know about y’all, but I use camp chairs all the time and this printed option is FAR cuter than any of the others I sit in! Perfect for the mama who’s always attending her kid’s outdoor sporting events!
- Bamboo Monogram Pendant Necklace – I know I’ve said before how much I love the personalized gifts and this one is no exception. Love the bamboo detailing and you can never go wrong with a monogram.
- Ink + Alloy Beaded Fringe Earrings – I was gifted a set of Ink + Alloy earrings for my birthday and I wear them ALL the time! I get the most compliments on these!!! They’re lightweight, beautifully made, and make for an incredible statement piece without being obnoxious. Super lightweight , too!
- Revlon One-Step Hairdryer – I know this thing has been around for quite a while, but I’d be remiss not to include it in my gift guide. This is, hands down, my favorite hair dryer to date. It tames my fly-aways and makes it possible for me to wear my hair straight which I was never able to do without the use of a straightener beforehand! LOVE this thing. I also think this would be a great gift paired with a thermal heat protectant like this one.
- Leopard Sweatshirt – simple and cozy and the perfect match for the leopard joggers. This would be awesome to gift as a set (both top and joggers.)
- Polaroid Hi-Print Printer – I don’t know about you, but I love actually having PRINTED pictures as opposed to storing them all digitally and I love that this little device allows you to print yours wherever you are.
- Wifi Digital Picture Frame – this digital frame is an INCREDIBLE gift option. Although on the pricier side, this frame has the capability to receive photos from friends & family, so the recipient of this gift always has a rotating frame with new pictures! SO cool!!!
- Stella McCartney Perfume – if you’re looking for a new fragrance, this one is heaven!
- Vans Leopard Slip-On Skate Shoes – I get asked about these every time I wear them out and swear they’re my most worn pair of sneaks. Comfy as all get out and pair so well with so many things!
- Chain Link Bracelet – a gorgeous piece to wear with anything!
- Facial Steamer – every beauty lover needs a facial steamer to detox and cleanse their skin!
- Makeup Brush Cleaner – I absolutely love my makeup brush cleaner and find that now that I have it, my brushes stay clean way more often than they did before I purchased. The spin feature helps the brush to dry immediately instead of having to wait, so it’s perfect for an impatient person like myself 😉
- Erase Your Face Cleaning Cloths – these water activated makeup remover cloths are great for the gal who doesn’t want to spend a lot of time washing her face after a long day.
- Anastasia Perfect Your Brows Set – I personally love this brow kit and think it would be a great gift to give to any beauty/makeup lover.
- Acrylic Makeup Organizer – this organizer fits perfectly on top of your bathroom counter and keeps everything nice and tidy…a must for the beauty lover with an overflow of beauty products 😉
- Waterproof Shower Cap – seems like a random gift, but if you know someone who only washes their hair once or twice a week, this is gold! Would be great gifted with a dry shampoo like this one.
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Set – YES, please!!! STAT!!!
- Steep Tea Bag Eye Masks (Set of 6) – tea is full of SO much health and beauty goodness and these tea bag eye masks are perfect for the gal who loves to pamper herself.
- NuFace Mini – I know this gift is a little on the pricier side, but man…I LOVE mine. I swear I can tell a difference in the fine lines and wrinkles when I’m using mine consistently and it’s easy to fit into my daily beauty/skincare routine!
- Makeup Brush UV Sanitizer – keep those brushes stored and sanitized in between washes with this incredible little beauty gadget.
- Clarins V-Facial Intensive Wrap – dare I say “miracle mask”? This was my favorite quarantine find. Pricey as far as masks goes, but it absolutely does what it promises to do. When I’ve had a little too much salt and wake up puffy and swollen, 15 minutes wearing this mask and I feel as good as new.
- Mini Beauty Fridge – this compact beauty fridge is perfect for storing in your bathroom. For those makeup creams & rollers, this mini fridge is awesome.
- Ponyfull – this little hair gadget would be a great stocking stuffer or an add-on gift for the gal who wants more fullness and height in her ponytails.
- V Shape Chin Mask – I know these are pretty cheesy, but I swear they work…even if it’s only for a small window of time. I love using these on days when I feel like my double chin is trying to join the party and I want her to go back home.
- MIO Microdermabrasion & Pore Extraction Skin Resurfacing System – this little gadget aims to reduce those fine lines and wrinkles and promises smoother, softer, and brighter skin after one use!
- Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush – great for carrying on the go and would make a great stocking stuffer OR paired with a leave-in detangler like this one for a bigger gift set.
- Fascia Stimulating Tool – FDA, Class 1 medical device, this little gadget is designed to improve skin tissue, boost elasticity, minimize sagging, and enhance skin health.
- Laneige Lip Mask Gift Set – this lip mask set is an awesome option for the gal who loves soft lips and is featured at a great price point!
- Nail Polish Starter Kit – if you love having your nails professionally done, but hate going to the salon to do them, this starter kit would be perfect for you!
Need a few more ideas?! Here are the gift guides I curated the past five years! Hope these help!
2019 GIFT GUIDE + STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
2018 GIFT GUIDE + STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
2017 GIFT GUIDE + STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
2016 GIFT GUIDE + STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
2015 GIFT GUIDE + STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!