Continuing on with our holiday gift guides, today we’re highlighting stocking stuffers and gifts for those special guys & couples in your life.
*This post contains affiliate links from which I may earn a small commission.
Thank you so much for supporting my blog!*
- 11-in-1 Survival Gear Kit – I hope my husband and boys are NEVER in a situation where they need this kit, but just in case they are I want them to be prepared!
- Rechargable Hand Warmer – I’m thinking this is one of those gifts intended for him, but will be stolen by me in no time.
- Solid Cologne Sticks – these are such GREAT stocking stuffers! Perfect to carry on-the-go and have on hand for any occasion! Great for travel, too!
- Beard King Beard Bib – this is truly the most genius thing I’ve ever seen. My husband is about to be it’s most frequent user!
- Aviator Sunglasses – love this style at this price! Perfect for a day-to-day pair or even a backup to the fancy ones that always seem to get lost.
- Stuff Every Man Should Know – because we can’t teach them EVERYTHING 😉
- Wallet Phone Cover Folio Flip Case – this flip case makes a perfect stocking stuffer for any guy in your life!
- Watch Display Case – if you know a guy who owns more than a couple of watches, he’ll definitely need a case to keep them organized! And for this price, it’s a no brainer!
- Multi-Port USB Charging Station – perfect gift for the guy with a lot of gadgets!
- Digital Tire Air Pressure Gauge Tester – such a great tool for ANY guy to have on hand.
- Silicone Rings – my husband LOVES his rings!!! He’s wearing these in place of his wedding ring because they’re so much more comfortable. And with all the different colors included in the variety pack, he’s always sporting a new look 😉
- Mini Tactical Flashlight – for the guy who loves being prepared for any situation
- Earbud Cord Organizer – great for keeping earbud cords intact when traveling…even if the travel is only taking them from the house to the car 🙂
- Beard Shaping Tool – this 8-in-1 beard shaping tool is great for the bearded guy who doesn’t like salon visits and prefers a more hands-on approach to facial hair management
- Magnetic Tool Wristband – this magnetic wristband is great for containing all those loose, small parts like screws, nails, etc.
- Collapsible Lantern – this lantern is rechargeable and features a collapsible option for saving a little space.
- Knitted Wool Beanie – this beanie is perfect for guys who spend a lot of time in the cold or those who wish they did. Breathable and EASY!
- Herschel Novel Duffel Bag – for a guy who’s always on the go, these duffel bags are amazing! Great quality, functional, and clean design.
- Nike Killshot 2 Sneakers – we love these sneaks because they’re simple classic, and versatile! I know a few guys who are waiting to see if Santa gifts these to them!
- Whiskey Peaks Glasses – I am absolutely OBSESSED with the idea of these glasses! If you know someone who loves the mountains and has visited any of these locations, they need these glasses in their collection, STAT!
- Watch Gang Subscription -it’s the gift that keeps on giving and if you’ve got a guy who loves watches, this is the gift they’ll want to keep getting all year long!
- Wood Phone Docking Station & Caddy – let me just tell you that this organizing station has alleviated the headaches I’d get when my husband would come home and dump all the contents of his pockets onto our counters. Gifting him this little station was a gift for him and me!
- Casual Pullover Sweatshirt – I love everything about this pullover. It can be worn casually or dressed up, form fitting but not too snug, and breathable!
- Fizzics Beer Dispenser – although this option is a bit of a splurge, if you’re living with a guy who loves beer, or know someone who does, this would be a really neat gift to give. They’d definitely be the host with the most with this gadget on hand.
- Vintage Messenger Bag – love this messenger bag as an alternative to a briefcase. Rugged and classic all in the same breath. Fits up to 18″ laptops and so much more!
- Hot Sauce Gift Set – know a guy who puts hot sauce on EVERYTHING?! I sure do and I love the idea of gifting him a big variety of hot sauces to spice up all the meals he apparently can’t eat without them 🙂
- Jolly Jewels Sack Pack – I bought this gift set for my husband last year because I thought the marketing on this stuff was absolutely GENIUS. Got a good laugh out of him on Christmas morning and he ended up loving the products, too. Win, win!
- Custom Morse Code Bracelet – similar idea to the Dot & Dash morse code necklaces for women I shared in the Gift Guide for Her, this bracelet is a more masculine option. I love that the message can be personalized and think this would make a perfect sentimental gift for any guy.
- Stance Subscription Box – another gift that keeps on giving! If you have a guy who doesn’t replace his undies and socks on the regular, this subscription box is a MUST! A new pair delivered right to his doorstep either monthly or quarterly!
- Backpack – you’ve heard me say it before, but maybe it bears repeating again…I LOVE backpacks! This one for men is right there at the top for me!
- Moccasin Slippers – slippers are a go-to gift for me, especially when I’m gifting to someone who already has everything. You can NEVER have enough cozy! These are so nice and are available in several different styles and colors as well.
- Corduroy Jacket – I absolutely love the versatility of a good corduroy jacket and this one is all that and then some. The color, the fit, the weight…it’s really perfect!
- Meater Wireless Meat Thermometer – if you know a guy who loves to grill, grab them this handy gadget to help the process. This wireless meat thermometer can be monitored from an app on his phone so he doesn’t have to keep rushing outside to check on his food!
- Wireless Indoor Weather Station – my husband absolutely LOVES his weather station. In fact, he fully believes he’s a meteorologist and I’m here to support that ;). This is a great wireless station with a perfect 5 star review from over 100 users! Such a great gift!
- Sorel Madson Moc Toe Waterproof Boot – okay, so I’m a HUGE fan of rugged boots everyday footwear and these right here are some of my most favorite for men. I love that these are waterproof and can be worn casually or even dressed up just a bit. And the fact that they’re not overly bulky is a huge plus!
- Fleece Robe with Faux Shearling Lining – again…a gift for a guy who already has EVERYTHING, but can never get enough cozy. Love this robe option and would also be great paired with the slippers moccasins!
- Multi-device Wireless Charger – you can’t go wrong with a device that allows both to charge at the same time 🙂 Less cords, more charge…I’m here for that.
- Joking Hazard – know a couple who likes to laugh?! This is a game they’d love! Warning, it’s NSFW & definitely not family friendly…however, this would be perfect for a game night date night with other couples! Let the laughs ensue!
- Long Distance Touch Bracelets – I am in LOVE with the concept of these bracelets! With the use of an app, the sender will send a “touch” to the other person wearing the bracelet and the bracelet will light up and vibrate letting the recipient know the sender is thinking about him/her. Genius.
- Shop Vac – I never thought I’d be the person saying I’d LOVE to get something like this for a gift, but I can honestly say this would be dreamy, LOL. You just never know when you’ll need it and it always comes in handy!!! PLUS, it’s a great incentive to encourage my spouse to vacuum out my car :). Haha. Seriously though…I know I can do that myself. I’m just kidding. Kind of.
- Faux Fur Snow Leopard Throw – a throw blanket is always a great gift and the Martha Stewart Collection for Macy’s always has some of my most favorites. This one is NO exception and would make a perfect gift for the couple who already has everything!
- The Voting Game – another GREAT game night option for couples who love having fun, but be warned…this isn’t a family game, either!
- Caseta Smart Start Kit – with the use of an app & the touch of a button, users can control their lights from ANYWHERE. Turn them on, off, or dim them…this is awesome for those times you’re not at home but want to look like you are!
- GrafoMap – I absolutely LOVE the idea of these personalized maps! Great for memorializing specific and important spots where big events took place like your honeymoon, wedding, baby’s birth, etc. Such a unique and special gift!
- Rechargable Mini Vacuum – this is a gift EVERYONE could use! This mini vacuum helps you tackle those hard to reach spaces and is perfect for cleaning keyboards, desk areas, etc.
- Cheese Board with Hidden Magnetic Drawer – if you know a couple who likes to entertain, they’d be MORE than delighted to add this cheese board to their serving collection. I love that this features a hidden drawer for all the utensils because those always seem to get lost when they’re loose!
- Nespresso Coffee & Espresso Bundle with Frother – for the couple who takes their java seriously, this would be an AMAZING gift!
- Tabletopics Conversation Starters – communication is the cornerstone of any relationship and these conversation starter cards are the perfect solution for when conversation falls short! So much fun to have on hand!!
- Infused & Spicy Salt Sampler – if you know a couple who likes to cook and experiment with flavors this sample set of infused and spicy salts would make a great addition to their kitchen spices!
- Screen Cleaning Wipes – these wipes are great for ANYONE who owns a handheld device or computer. These mini wipes keep those screens clean & would be awesome paired with the Rechargable Mini Vacuum!
- Relative Insanity – now here’s a game the whole family can enjoy! This one was a finalist for the Toy of the Year award in 2019 and definitely brings the laughs!!!
- Digital Electronic Tape Measure – again with a gift I never thought I’d say I’d want, but this tape measure is on the list! I love the ease of use with this one and it’s definitely a gift that would get it’s use from everyone in the house!
- Candleberry Hot Maple Toddy Candle – this is my most favorite candle of ALL TIME and I feel like I’ve burned them all. Makes the entire house smell so amazing. This is the one we keep coming back to over and over again. I always have one on hand. Always. We get compliments on the way the house smells anytime we’re burning this while company is over. I can’t say enough good things. What it lacks in appearance it makes up for in scent. Truly, truly HEAVENLY.
Need a little more gift inspiration!? Here are the lists I curated in the past! Great gift items that were a hit!
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!