*This post contains affiliate links from which I may earn a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting my blog!*
- Ninja Air Fryer – a 4 qt. air fryer perfect for any kitchen
- Wooden Oven Push Pull – the easiest (& safest) way to pull out & push in an oven rack while baking
- Belgian Waffle Maker – my personal favorite appliance
- Kitchen Conversions Wall Sign – I absolutely adore this little kitchen accessory. Completely unnecessary, but really cute!
- Tomato & Grape Slicer – the easiest, cleanest, fastest was to slice small veggies and fruits!
- Defrosting Tray – Yes. Just yes to this. Defrost meats the quick and convenient way with this defrosting tray.
- StirMATE Smart Pot Stirrer – an automatic hands-free pot stirrer that prevents food burning and pan scorching!
- Silicone Kitchen Set – 2 silicone trivets, hot handles, and sleeves…and easy to throw in the dishwasher for cleaning
- White & Gold Utensil Set – practical and pretty…a great gift for any cook!
- Electric Egg Cooker – no lie…I can’t cook my eggs any other way than using this convenient little gadget. Perfect hard boiled eggs EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!
- 8-in-1 Kitchen Gadget – a funnel, juicer, grater, egg cracker, shredder, can opener, egg separator and measuring cup all in one.
- Air Fryer
- Olive Oil Dispenser Set – drip free pouring with portion control!
- Silicone Stretch Lids – These super stretchy, virtually indestructible covers fit any container – square or round
- Whisk Wiper – I personally think this is the coolest gadget!!!
- Veggie Gripper Cutting Board – I LOVE this! If you’ve ever struggled cutting veggies, this is the tool for you!
- Meat/Potato Masher – hands down my most used kitchen tool. I can’t make anything with ground beef/turkey/chicken without it.
- Perfect Cookie Baking Mat – great for any bakery in your life!
Looking for more gift inspiration?! Check out all my gift guides HERE.
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!