If you love tacos and easy-to-make meals, don’t miss out on this one. Packed full of flavor and delicious! This is the kind of slow cooker meal where all you do is dump…such quick prep time! This is a family favorite and one we often serve when we entertain. My only complaint about this recipe is that we rarely have any leftover to enjoy the next day!
Slow Cooker Baja Pork Tacos
1 3lb. boneless pork tenderloin
5 4oz. cans diced or chopped green chiles
1 packet taco seasoning
1 TBSP. ground cumin
Corn and/or flour tortillas
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS
pico de gallo
- Cut tenderloin in half and place in slow cooker.
- Add in diced/chopped chiles, taco seasoning, and cumin.
- Mix contents to coat tenderloin.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until pork is tender enough to shred with a fork.
- Serve in corn or flour tortilla and top with desired toppings (avocado, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, etc.)
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!