If you need a dessert to take to potlucks, or one to make for a crowd, let this one be it. I promise it will be the hit of the party and there won’t be a single crumb left in the pan by the time it’s all said and done. The icing on the cake…er, pie…on this one is that it’s NO bake. An obvious NO brainer as well 🙂
No Bake Oreo Pie
1 pkg. of Oreo cookies (about 40 total)
1/2 stick (4 TBSP) butter, melted
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
1/2 C. milk chocolate chips, melted
1/2 C. confectioner’s powdered sugar
- Place 25 Oreos in your food processor and crush until fine.
Add the melted butter to the crushed Oreos and mix until combined. This will form your pie crust. Transfer to an 8 or 9 inch pie dish and press mixture evenly into the dish using your fingertips.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar until smooth. Transfer half of the mixture to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Now crush 8 more Oreos with your food processor until fine and mix them in with one half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chip morsels and mix with the other half of the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Spread the crushed Oreo/cream cheese mixture evenly atop the crust. Take the remaining Oreos and place evenly atop the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly top the Oreos with the melted chocolate/cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top of the melted chocolate/cream cheese layer and place in refrigerator to set. If at all possible, keep refrigerated overnight. Otherwise be sure to keep it refrigerated at least two hours before serving, but in this case the longer you can keep it refrigerated before serving, the better.
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!