Whether it’s breakfast in the morning or enjoyed as a dinnertime meal, these mouth watering homemade waffles are a family favorite. Hands down, this is probably my most requested recipe by all three of my boys. This is one of those tried and true recipes passed down through a couple of different generations and it definitely stands the test of time!
Mouth Watering Waffles
2 C. all purpose flour
1 & 3/4 C. milk
1/2 C. vegetable or canola oil
1 TBSP. granulated sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat waffle iron. Crack two eggs into a medium bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add in flour, milk, oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Beat until semi-smooth (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Add waffle batter to your waffle iron and bake until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Serve with preferred toppings and enjoy!
- These waffles are great with butter and syrup, but whipped cream and strawberries are one of our favorite ways to enjoy these as well!
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!