If you’re looking for an EASY and delicious soup recipe, this one is just that. Hearty and full of flavor, this recipe is easy to prep and takes no time to cook. Always a crowd pleaser at our house.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 15 oz. can chicken broth
1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
1 15 oz. can black beans
1 15 oz. can whole kernel corn
1 4.5 oz. can diced green chiles
1 rotisserie chicken
- In a large stockpot, whisk together chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and taco seasoning until lumps have disappeared.
- Add diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and diced green chiles (DO NOT DRAIN any of the cans)
- Shred rotisserie chicken and add to pot.
- Mix and bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer for 25 minutes
- Top with your choice of sour cream, avocados, shredded cheese, tortilla strips, etc.
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!