An all-in-one pan kind of meal is a favorite…especially when it takes 20 minutes start to finish!
Cheesy Tortellini & Beef
1 lb. ground beef
1 tsp. Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 C. Water
1 (15 oz.) can beef broth
1 beef bouillon cube
1 (20 oz.) pkg. cheese tortellini
1/2 C. shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the beef.
- Once the meat is browned, remove from heat and drain. Return meat to skillet and add the Montreal Steak Seasoning. Stir to combine and heat on high.
- Add the water, beef broth, and bouillon cube. Stir well.
- Bring to a boil and add the package of tortellini (I used the refrigerated Buitoni 3 cheese tortellini). Cook until tortellini is heated through…about 6-10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and drain the tortellini and beef mixture. Return to skillet and toss in the shredded Italian blend cheese. Cover with a lid until the cheese is melted (2-3 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!