Yes, my friends. Better than Cinnabon. And that’s a bold statement coming from someone who would bathe in their cinnamon gooey-goodness if I could. This is, hands down, the easiest recipe from prep to table. And the tastiest, too. I’m sure this recipe also has a very high caloric intake, so if you’re opposed to meal that will make your pants fit a little tighter, abandon reading now. My motto is “everything in moderation”. It’s just a shame I didn’t exercise that kind of restraint when digging in 😉
Better than Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe is INCREDIBLY easy to prep & bake, but you’ll need to start this the night BEFORE serving to allow time for the frozen rolls to rise :). It’s worth it, I promise!
1 pkg. Rhode’s Cinnamon Rolls (frozen)
1 (3.4 oz.) box of COOK & SERVE butterscotch pudding (not instant)
1 stick (1/2 C.) of butter
- The night before serving, grease a 9×13 baking dish and place all 12 frozen rolls inside.
- Evenly sprinkle the frozen rolls with the dry cook and serve pudding mix.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over the rolls.
- Cover dish with foil/plastic wrap and set in fridge to rise overnight.
- Remove rolls from fridge ONE HOUR prior to baking to allow for additional rising.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and evenly spread both packets of cream cheese frosting (included in package of cinnamon rolls) over the entire pan while still hot.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
- If cook & serve butterscotch pudding is unavailable, try vanilla or French vanilla cook & serve pudding instead.
Simplify Your Teaching
Join our community for tips, tricks, and resources to help you simplify your teaching!